Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hellooo I'm back from my nine day stint in taiwan:)))). The first day was mainly travelling. 4 hour plane ride followed by a 4 hour bus ride to tainan. Stayed at my godmother's house. Tainan's food was mainly sweet with lots of starchy sauce and the weather was deliciously cold. Did some temple visiting and quite a bit of shopping in mitsukoshi and their enormous carrefour.

3 days later, off to taipei. Stayed at my other godmother's house. The main activities i remembered us doing was eating. and eating. and eating. Went all the way up to taipei 101, the tallest building in the world to catch the sunset, travelling by the world's fastest elevator. It scaled 89 floors in 33 seconds! It was pretty pricey though. Ximending and wufenpu were pretty horrid. It was very much like an open air far east plaza...make that city plaza.

Dinner at a restaurant in new york new york was pretty great as I got to meet up with my childhood friend. Hehheh. We didn't talk much as I felt pretty awkward after not seeing him for so long but oh well. :)).

Photos will be up soon, once I get the charger thingy out of the suitcase. and there would be more to come when my aunt figures out how to upload the pics from her cam.

No comments: